Her priest may call her the Tara-ist, but I think I will use the moniker "Nurse Ratched" instead, as she gets what she wants, whether from Husband, Priest or even, God! So, if she wants me to do a meme, I gotta comply . . .
Write 7 non-important things/habit/quirks about yourself:
1. When I am barefoot, I always walk on my tippy-toes.
2. I cannot sleep with socks on, but I place them under the blanket in bed, always then remarking to my husband, "You know, it's an old Army trick . . ."
3. I say the Sign of the Cross in Polish when I cross myself, in memory of my grandparents.
4. I separate colored candy, such as M&Ms and jelly beans, into groupings by color and eat one color at a time.
5. I can't stand sugar in my coffee or milk on cold cereal.
6. I have never touched a fish.
7. I once had a pet garter snake named "Solar Prestige A Gammon." If you can identify the source of the name without Googling it, I will be impressed.
7 Favorite Blogs:
C'mon, I got a slew of them on my blogroll! I will not play favorites.
 Tara is in no way anywhere as nasty as the character with the same name, but in reality is a lovely and gracious woman. Plus, she likes corgis.