The Curt Jester tagged me with this meme and I'm up for the challenge!
Given the choice of what five things I would ask Jesus if I get to go to Heaven or who are the first five people I would like to see in Heaven, I'll go with the five questions:
1. Just what look did Mary give you after You said it was not yet Your time at the wedding feast at Cana such that You changed Your mind? I bet it wasn't as scary as the one my mother would give me when I was out of line.
2. How come there is no text in the Bible about you laughing?
3. When you said to Peter, "Get thee behind Me, Satan!", did he actually do it for a second or did he figure out right away that You were speaking figuratively?
4. How come I got in trouble with the nuns for spitting while You used it to heal the blind man - wasn't spitting at Mary Kathleen Gallagher who sat behind me and always copied from me just another form of saying, "God bless you?"
5. Just for clarification - I have to love my neighbor, but I don't have to like him, right?
I am new to the blogosphere, so I will tag anyone who reads this and leaves a message!